Homemade cakes, snacks and light lunches
We are delighted to welcome back our Coffee Shop customers – old and new – from this Saturday 1st of August.
With ample outdoor seating, Wavertree’s Coffee Shop is the ideal place to enjoy a breakfast bap, light lunch, cup of coffee, or cream tea in the peaceful surroundings of The National Stud.
We will be open from 9am – 3pm every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday during August.
We have put in place the following guidelines and procedures to ensure the safety and peace of mind for all visitors.
- If you feel unwell please do not enter the premises.
- Please follow the one-way system and use the hand sanitiser provided before entering the premises.
- If required to queue please maintain a two metre distance from others.
- All orders must be made at the till and collected at the counter, hot food items will be brought to your table.
- We cannot currently accept cash, all payments must be made by card – thank you.
- You will be asked for your name and contact details when placing your order (Government Directive).
- Please maintain social distancing and observe all signage during your visit with us.
- Customers with children are responsible for supervising them at all times and should follow social distancing guidelines.
- We cannot currently accommodate tables of more than six people.
- Please respect our staff as they work to ensure these procedures are kept in place and to make your visit safe for all.
If you have questions or would like more information please call 01638 666 789 or 01638 663464