An excellent opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic individual to join our team as Marketing & Nominations Manager. Reporting to the Stud Director, you will be responsible for all stud related marketing activities and selling nominations for our exciting roster of stallions, as well as client hospitality and organising the administrative side of all sales consignments.
The ideal candidate will:
• Have a high level of understanding of the bloodstock industry with proven experience in a similar role
• Be commercially focused with the ability to meet targets and deliver projects on time and budget
• Be creative with excellent spoken and written English skills and be comfortable with creating and managing content for a range of different marketing materials, including website, brochures, branding, social media, and Jockey Club publications when required
• Be an excellent communicator who is able to establish and maintain strong relationships with our clients and stallion owners/agents
• Understand the need for discretion when dealing with confidential information
• Be highly organised with strong attention to detail and able to work under pressure
• Demonstrate a commitment to deliver first class service at all times
• Thrive as part of a small team
A highly competitive salary and benefits package is available for the right candidate.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience and would like to apply for this exciting opportunity please apply through our careers portal – https://careers.thejockeyclub.co.uk/job/Newmarket-Marketing-and-Nominations-Manager-SFK-CB8-0XE/487786001/
The closing date for applications is the 20th August 2018
The Jockey Club is an equal opportunities employer